There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Full/Part time guaranteed hours
Carewatch Care Services
Closing Date: 30/11/17
Carewatch is a leading national home care provider. For two decades, we have helped many thousands of people get the best out of life, supporting independent living within the comfort of their own homes and community
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable Home Care worker to support people to maintain their independence at home.
The type of care which you will provide will vary from person to person but may include:
Personal Care – Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
Practical Support – Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
Specialised Care – Supporting people with more complex needs such as, end – of – life care, or supporting people with acquired brain injury or those living with a long term condition.
What we look for . . .
- As an organisation, we look to develop people who:
- Have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
- Possess a can do, positive attitude
- Possess the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Enjoy a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
- Can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support Are fun and enjoyable to work with.
What we offer . . .
If you have the passion and desire to develop a career in care, in turn we can offer:
- Career development
- Local work
- Good rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Paid for DBS check
The successful applicant will be flexible with their working hours and will ideally have their own transport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys to go the extra mile whilst making a real difference to individual’s standard of life.
We believe strongly in supporting our Employees to achieve their career aspirations, which is why we offer a structured career pathway to help you achieve your career goals.
If this sounds of interest we would love to hear from you.