There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/12/21
Care & Support Worker for Caremark Norwich
Joining our team allows you to be part of a growing team where you can expand your experience and knowledge and develop within the business. We support all our staff in their ability to excel and create your own career in care.
The role of the care assistant provides a high level of care to individuals and a rewarding and fulfilling career with the opportunity for continual professional development. We support a range of clients varying in age in your local area so they can live independently or with their families in their own home.
Previous experience is not necessary. We have bespoke comprehensive and extensive training packages.
We are looking for new members to join our team who can help us support the community in the following times:
- weekends starting at 0700
- weekdays starting at 0700
Job Type / Category
- providing personal care to older people / adults in the community.
- promoting and administering medication (training will be provided)
- preparing meals, assisting with shopping and general light household tasks.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- a caring nature and desire to make a difference to people’s lives.
- honest; trustworthy; good communication; reliable; punctual; organised.
- be able to work flexible shifts during weekdays and weekends.
- excellent rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours
- travel time added to wage.
- enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays.
- 20p per mile paid.
- up to 28 days paid holiday per annum.
- industry leading induction & training programme.
- career development opportunities.
- smart phone with calls and text.
- uniform provided.
- free care certificate.
- £250 refer a friend bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
£9.00 to £14.75 /hour
The average wage per one hour of contact care provided is above £9.95 (includes travel time and mileage payment)