There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 01/09/21
LOCATION: Creswick House Fakenham
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £9.24 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Housekeeping who will effectively ensure the efficient delivery of housekeeping services for a residential home for adults with Learning difficulties and associated mental health.
The post holder will:
· Ensure cleaning and housekeeping services throughout the site are delivered to meet high standards of company.
· Respond promptly and professionally to requests resolving problems as required.
· Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with and working practices are adhered to.
· Ensure that all cleaning materials are delivered and made available to staff.
· Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are kept to a high standard.
· Candidate must Cover cleaning work and be willing to work on ground level with the team.
· Ensure the completion and high standard of laundry services.
· Carry out minimal administration duties as required, including accurately completing paperwork.
· Be competent handling stock and auditing efficiently.
· Be supervised and actively take direction from Residential Manager
· Have experience in housekeeping.
· Will have good initiative to suggest and improve systems.
· Will have High energy levels.
· Will have a good knowledge of the cleaning / housekeeping industry
· Will have a good awareness of health and safety regulations.
· Will be customer focused.
For an application form, please contact:
Kirsty Cootes HR Administrator by clicking either ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable DBS disclosure.