There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Closing Date: 31/07/19
KARE PLUS NORWICH are looking to increase their team within homecare sector and looking for experienced or non experienced homecare workers to work within Norfolk area due to the continued success and rapidly expanding business
The main duties will include assisting clients in their own home, helping with day to day tasks which might include light cleaning duties, meal preparation, assisting with medications and toileting, providing companionship and reassurance that someone is there for them and they are not alone.
For all our successful candidates Full training and support will be provided within our Norwich branch which is based 5 minutes away from Norwich airport.
What are we looking for in our home care workers:
- Patience and the ability to listen
- Willingness to help others who are less able
- Kind, compassionate, empathetic and caring individuals
- Able to work on your own with common sense and practical skills
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Own transport is required due to location
What are we offering you:
- FREE on going training development
- Enhanced FREE DBS
- FREE uniform
- Paid Mileage
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay / Paid holiday
- Career progression
- 24/7 support
- Refer a friend (conditions apply)
- Carer of the month and other benefits
- full time or part time hours
Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life? Then apply today and join the CARING team. Give us a call on 01603 340044 or email your CV with contact details to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.
Kare Plus is a leading UK Healthcare staff provider with over 80 offices nationwide. Our Norwich office, which is CQC registered, is able to offer a complete 24/7 service, by local staff with local knowledge. Kare Plus Norwich ethos is of high quality care, practice and compliance, even in areas where it is not required, We believe in honesty, transparency and reliability, and provide an excellent healthcare recruitment program.
You can find us on Facebook or look us up on google : http://www.kareplus.co.uk/