There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/12/21
Cavell Healthcare has been delivering outstanding nursing, care and support in the community since 2016. We believe that everyone should be empowered to live their life where and how they choose. This includes upholding their right to remain in their own home.
As a domiciliary care provider, we encourage independence by fully involving individuals and their loved ones in all aspects of the planning and decision-making process, we can deliver a service that is considerate, respectful, caring and above all, meets the specific needs and wishes of the individual.
The culture of our company is both open and supportive. We recognise that our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of each and every member of the Cavell team.
We strive to bring our colleagues, service users and the community together to achieve positive outcomes for all.
Cavell Healthcare are an multi award winning care agency based in Norwich and we have an amazing opportunity for experienced and non experienced home-care worker. Full training will be provided.
We are looking for people to work around on Norwich based areas such as:
Our shifts patterns follow:
07.00 – 15.00
15.00 – 22.00
However, we offer flexible working as much as possible.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Assisting with personal care, washing, bathing, toileting and dressing.
– Meal preparation and monitoring fluids and food eaten.
– Administering medication.
– Safe moving and positioning procedures, using hoists, stand aids etc.
– Social and recreational activities, accompanying clients to appointments.
– Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
– Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
– Driving License & Vehicle
– Must be 18 and over
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
– Home Care Experience an Advantage, Not Essential (Earn while you learn)
✔︎ Mileage Allowance
✔︎ 28 Days Annual Leave. Pro-rated
✔︎ Flexible hours
✔︎ FREE Ongoing Training Provided
✔︎ 24/7 On Call Team for Support
✔︎ FREE Uniform, DBS & Training
✔︎ Monthly Rewards
✔︎ Refer a friend bonus scheme
✔︎ Enhanced pay rates of £9.70 – £12.50 p/hour