There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.42-£12.00 Per Hour
Nurse Plus & Carer Plus UK Ltd
Closing Date: 22/11/23
Nurseplus are looking for Homecare Workers in Breckles and the surrounding areas
Here at Nurseplus we provide care and support to a number of service users with multiple needs which can range from mental health, learning difficulties, elderly care, respite, emergency care, complex care and end of life.
As a Homecare Worker you will be required to offer everything from companionship, 1:1 support to administering medication, feeding and providing personal care to service users in the comfort of their own homes. You will also be required to adhere to clients individual care plans.
Pay rates from £11.50 – £19.00 per hour,weekly pay*
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Homecare Worker:
- Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
- Minimum of 2 hour call length
- Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
- Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
- Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as distance learning and NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Up to £250* in referral bonuses
- Annual Pay Increase
- Eligibility to apply for a Blue Light card, which offers thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Homecare Worker:
- You must be over 18 to apply
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Flexibility on travel – Full travel expenses are covered up to 50p per mile
- A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to be part of our dedicated Care at Home team then Nurseplus would love to hear from you!