There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £11-£15 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/12/24
Why Chose Cavell Healthcare:
Cavell Healthcare has been delivering outstanding nursing, care and support in the community in 2016, our Head Office is based in Norwich and satellite office in Lowestoft. We pride ourselves in encouraging independence by fully involving individuals and their loved ones in all aspects of the planning and decision making to ensure we meet the specific needs and wishes of the individual. The culture of our company is both open and supportive, we recognise that our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of each and every member of the Cavell Team.
Cavell Healthcare are a multi award winning care agency:
- Recruitment and Retention Aware – Social Care Awards 2023
- Care Employer of the Year 2019 – Regional Great British Care Award
- COVID Social Hero – Regional Great British Care Award
- Dignity in Care – Regional Great British Care Award
- Workforce Development Award – Regional Great British Care Award
What we offer:
- Full Time 37.5 + Hours
- Part Time Hours 16 – 37.5 Hours
- Guaranteed Hours
- Paid Travel Time
- Paid Mileage
- Enhanced Bank Holiday and Christmas Rates
- Free Uniform and DBS check
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities and Continued Learning including Diplomas
- Care Worker of the Month Rewards
- £11.00 – £16.00 per hour.
What does the role involve:
- Assisting with personal care – bathing, washing, toileting and dressing.
- Meal preparation and monitoring foods and fluids.
- Administering or prompting medications.
- Safe moving and positioning procedures, using hoists, stand aids etc.
- Social and recreational activities, accompanying clients to appointments.
- Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.