There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01- £15.00 Per Year
Closing Date: 31/12/24
Cavell Healthcare has a unique opportunity for an experienced Care Co-Ordinator to join our award-winning team, due to the growth and expansion of our business.
Cavell Healthcare always aim to fulfil and enrich people’s lives, through maximising their own potential.
We always put our clients at the heart of everything we do and drive ourselves forward with a complete focus on quality and service.
The role will be predominately based in our friendly Lowestoft office, but your own transport is essential. This is a full-time position 37.5 hours.
The role of the Home Care Coordinator is to ensure the continuity of care while actively promoting the services that the business offers, through face to face and telephone communication: Ensuring the services has a sufficient recruitment pipeline to meet enquiries and developing opportunities with potential clients to increase the profile of the service across the territory.
The Care Coordinator reports to the Registered Manager.
Responsible for: (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
- To co-ordinate, plan and manage staff rotas, ensuring adequate staff cover. Ensuring changes are reflected as soon as possible on the rostering system.
- Develop effective working relationships with existing and new employees.
- Develop effective working relationships with existing and new clients.
- Arranging new client care assessments and ensuring a smooth process to them joining Cavell Healthcare.
- Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with other Healthcare professionals.
- To support the Registered Care Manager across all functions of their role.
- To liaise and work alongside the Field Care Supervisors.
- Rostered On-Call duties.
- Provide returns and reports at agreed intervals, detailing business activity, including marketing and promotions, to Senior Management.
- Handling incoming Home Care enquiries in conjunction with the relevant teams via telephone, online enquiries and face to face recommendations or referrals.
- Investigate and resolve minor complaints and ensure more serious complaints are referred.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Coordinator in a domiciliary setting, who has an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
They need to be customer focused and must be able to multitask and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
They will need to be flexible for the needs of the business and work effectively with team members and on their own. They must be self-motivated and be passionate about the care sector, customer and carers.
Salary: £24,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on experience).