There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Support Me At Home Ltd
Closing Date: 01/10/20
Do we train you? YES!
Do we support you? YES!
Do we pay for your DBS? YES!
Are you looking to make a difference? We provide care for elderly people who want to remain in their own home, we make that happen and our staff provide the support so they can remain independent and happy. This opportunity is flexible allowing full or part-time hours to suit you. Every day is different and our Support Workers genuinely change peoples lives.
Benefits of Working for Support Me At Home
- Paid DBS
- Full paid training
- Opportunities for overtime
- Paid travel time
- Paid holiday
- Opportunity to undertake NVQ qualifications
- Trainer support to complete the Care Certificate
Training is delivered by Norfolk Care Training in North Walsham allowing an immediate start and giving you the skills to:
- Promote high standards of care
- Contribute to maximising the independence of the service users
- Motivate and encourage the service users in all aspect of daily living
- Provide personal care with dignity
- Provide confident medication assistance
Post your CV and our Recruitment Manager will contact you to provide further details.
Part-time hours: 16-37 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent