There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Support Me At Home Ltd
Closing Date: 28/12/19
Home Care Workers needed for double up shifts, singles – full and part-time positions available.
Are you a kind, caring and compassionate person who thrives on making a difference in peoples lives and enjoys working alongside a like minded carer on double up shifts?
Join our team and support elderly people in their own homes allowing them to remain independent. If this interests you, then give Support Me At Home Recruitment a call today for an informal chat.
Responsibilities of a Home Care Worker on double up shifts:
- You will be there to help assist with day to day living allowing people to stay in their own home
- Hoisting and assisting with personal care
- Support with activities
- Domestic duties
- Meal preparation
- Administration of medication
Staff benefits include:
- Full, paid training given – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Flexible shifts, days, evenings, weekends (we do expect you to work every other weekend)
- Full and part time work available
- Weekly pay
- Shift pay
- 24 hour support via our management on-call system
- Regular team meetings
- A friendly management and staff team
Visit our website today and complete an application form by clicking Apply Now.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. SMAH is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Licence: Driving License (Required)