There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 28/08/21
Home Care Worker – Norfolk
Anyone joining First Choice Home Care will receive £150 Welcome Bonus!! Do not miss this opportunity!
As a growing Community Care Provider, we are recruiting more team members to work with people needing support in the community.
Position: Home Care Worker
Pay Rate: from £10.50 up to £11.50
Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
Shifts: Various shift patterns between 07:00 – 22.00, 7 days a week.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working
- Free DBS, uniform, and PPE.
- Paid annual leave and Bank Holiday pay.
- Paid in house Training that includes Care Certificate and shadowing shifts.
- £150 Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
- Career progression
- Ongoing support from the office staff.
- Access to specialist training and QCF/NVQ Level 2/3/4 qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Apply for a Blue Light Emergency Service Discount Card
In the role of Home Care Worker you will have to:
- Assist our service users to meet their care needs, which can range from personal care to social interaction.
- Encourage our service users to do things for themselves, wherever possible, working in a person-centred way.
- Make a positive difference to people’s lives by helping the most vulnerable within your community.
- Be able to observe the progress that our service users make every day and be part of the outcomes.
As a Home Care Worker, you will have to:
- Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car (due to the nature of the job).
- An understanding of person-centred care.
- Have experience in Health Care sector is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
- Willing to work early morning, evenings, and every other weekend.
- Good communication skills
- Satisfactory References required.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. Service driven we take pride in selecting our team. “It takes a special kind of person to become part of the First Choice Home Care and be part of an amazing team.”
If you are caring, trustworthy and compassionate person, and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this is an excellent career opportunity as Home Care Worker.
Apply Now and if you are selected for the interview stage one member of our recruitment team will contact within 24hrs.
Other roles you may have experience that can be relevant for this role: Support Worker, Personal Assistant, Care Worker, Recovery Worker, Home Worker.