There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits!
Full/Part time guaranteed hours
Closing Date: 29/09/17
Do you enjoy helping others?
Have you been told you have a caring personality?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career?
Hales Home Care are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers in King’s Lynn and the surrounding areas.
We support a growing number of clients who need a little extra support to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
Experience is not always necessary, as full training is given to people who are passionate, show dedication and are empathetic.
At Hales we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
- Flexible working hours, including evening and weekends
- Excellent rates of pay
- Guaranteed hours, and various full or part time shift patterns.
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses (HTS)
- FREE uniform and PPE
- FREE DBS check
- FREE paid training
- Company benefits including car lease scheme (T&C’s apply)
- A rewarding career in the local community
- Ongoing Training and Support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care to include hygiene
- With shopping, meal preparation, and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship and with activities and outings
If you would like to become a Hales Care Worker then please call Emily on 01842 780000
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more information, please text “Apply” to 86688, and we will call you back!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and have a full driving license with access to transport.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check