There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.25 - £9.75 Incentives & Bonus
Full/Part time guaranteed hours
Allicare (Dairy Barn Lodge)
Closing Date: 31/01/19
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Home Care Assistant. This role will be responsible for delivering home care and support to our service users.
All successful candidates will receive a one off £250 joining bonus.
Allicare is an established Home Care Agency regulated by the CQC and authorised by Norfolk County Council for the provision of personal care support services in the home.
The demand for our home care services across the area is increasing and as such we are looking for new and experienced care workers to join us, so we can continue to expand and deliver high quality person centred care, through our local well supported care teams.
We are looking for caring and responsible individuals to join our excellent team of care workers to be responsible for providing care and support to our service users. This may include personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, carrying out domestic duties and other tasks that allow the clients to achieve their goals of remaining in their homes and living as independent life as possible.
Whilst we welcome applications from experienced carers, we also would like to hear from applicants who may not be as experienced but believe that a future career in caring may be for them as full training will be provided.
A formal education is not required as much as a caring attitude. The applicants should be able to drive and have access to a car. We also provide pool cars on most of our rounds.
The main terms and benefits are as follows:
Why work for Allicare? We offer:
- Excellent rates of pay, mileage and travel allowance
- Full and part time positions available with flexible working patterns, GUARANTEED hours including weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Free Care Certificate Training
- Update and Refresher Training on a monthly basis.
- Opportunities to study QCF Qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5
- First Aid Training
- Paid DBS check
- Free Uniforms and PPE
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing Incentives and 8-weekly bonus’
- Employee of the month awards
What we would like from you:
- A good Standard of planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- A Good Standard of communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- A Good Standard of attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
If you feel this is a position that you meet, then we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Carole Farrow our HR Manager on 01508 578807.