There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Norwich and Dereham
Dereham & Poringland
Earn Over £10 per Hr (Based on Contact Hours) Per Hour
Extra Hands Ltd
Closing Date: 31/01/18
Thinking of a career in Social Care? Why not join our award winning team.
Extra Hands were winners in the 2014, 2015 and 2017 Norfolk Care Awards.
Due to continued expansion Extra Hands require Full / Part Time Home Care Assistants across Norfolk.
Contract Type – Permanent
Salary – Earn Over £10 per hour (based on care contact hours)
Extra Hands are leading providers of Home Care Services in Norfolk, providing carers trained to the highest standards in Personal Care, Social Care, Domestic care, Dementia Care and Night Care.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to work for a leading home care specialist with an outlook on continual training and development.
• Ideally you are a kind, compassionate and caring individual
• Experience in the homecare industry (if not we do offer first class training)
• Driving license is essential
• Flexibility with working hours
What we can offer you:
• Free full training and development
• Good rates of pay
• Paid Mileage
• Paid Travel
• Mobile Phone
• Free CRB/DBS Check
• Free Uniforms & PPE
• Flexible working hours, you choose the hours you want to work
• Full-time and part-time positions available
• Ongoing training. Improve yourself with training and certification including Diplomas in care
• Career progression. Most of our managers started out as social carers with us and you could be next!
Please apply here on our website or alternatively contact our Head Office on (01485) 570611 or Norwich office on (01603) 898623.