There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/03/21
Home Care Workers required in:
Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Watton and all Surrounding Villages
£9.00 to £13.50 per hour plus Mileage and Travel Time
Experience is not essential but you must hold a Full Driving Licence
Full Time and Part Time hours are available in your local area, you must be willing to start work at 7.00am, evenings, and every other weekend
Pride Home Care are a well-established, friendly and experienced family run home care business. We value our home care team and want all of them to be the very best they can be. We support them every step along the way to becoming a fully trained, skilled and experienced members of our team.
If you are a caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector and make a change to someone’s life we would love to hear from you.
Pride Home Care will offer you:
- Competitive Hourly Rates, Mileage & Travel Pay
- Flexible hours and a Rota of work that enables a work life balance
- Immediate Guaranteed Hours Contracts
- Free Ongoing Training, Specialist Courses, Qualifications and Career development opportunities
- Free Uniform
- All Personal Protective Equipment and Uniform Costs covered
- Company Mobile Phone
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Sick Pay
- Introduce a Friend Scheme
- Employee perks available…… for being a valued employee!!
Pride Home Care’s objective is to provide a consistently outstanding quality of care for the people we support in the community. Enabling them to continue to live independently in their own home, maintaining quality of life, with choice, dignity and adhering to their lifestyle preferences.
To keep our staff and our service users safe we have full and free Personal Protective Equipment for you, Covid 19 Training as mandatory, risk assessments completed and keep you informed of the latest advice, guidance & policies