There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/12/20
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone’s life?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care?
Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community?
If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Home Care Workers / Carer / Care Workers / Social Carers in Downham Market and surrounding areas. Experience is not essential as full paid training is provided. Hales Care uses a personalised approach to support our service users to regain and retain independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Hales Care we offer:
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T & C’s apply)
- Flexible working hours including various full or part-time shift patterns typically 6.30am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm with alternating weekends.
- Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Holiday pay
- Paid travel time
- Mileage expenses
- FREE uniform and PPE
- EarlyPay Scheme (T&C’s apply)
- A wide range of company benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discounts and car lease scheme (T&C’s apply)
- A rewarding career helping in your local community
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 (T&C’s apply)
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw – for a chance to win £1,000 (T&C’s apply)
- A structured career path and progression opportunities
- Paid induction training
- Free ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, and for which you will be paid.
- Funded NVQ / QCF learning.
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people’s lives
- The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.