There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/12/20
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone’s life? Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care? Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community? If so, Hales Homecare would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Social Care Workers / Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers in King’s Lynn and the surrounding areas. Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
Hales Homecare uses a personalised approach to support our service users to regain and retain independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Hales Homecare we offer:
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T & C’s apply)
- Flexible working hours including various full or part-time shift patterns including evenings and weekends
- Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Holiday pay
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses
- FREE uniform and PPE
- EarlyPay Scheme – access your wage before payday! (T&C’s apply)
- A wide range of company benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, and a car lease scheme (T&C’s apply)
- A rewarding career in the local community
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £300 (T&C’s apply)
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw – for a chance to win £1,000
- A structured career path and progression opportunities
- Paid induction training
- FREE Online Zumba Classes
- Free ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, and for which you will be paid.
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people’s lives
- The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.