There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! £9.30-£12.30
Closing Date: 29/05/20
The best feeling in the world? Making a genuine difference to somebody’s life.
We’re looking for friendly, reliable people who are driven to provide the best quality of support to both children and adults.
About Caring Together
Caring Together is a regional charity working in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk. We provide information and advice, run services in our local communities and campaign for carers’ rights, so that carers have choices.
As a care worker, your key focus areas will be delivering the highest quality levels of homecare and support to our service users. We are proud to support 12,000 carers and their families every year. Our vision is of a world where carers have choices.
Successful candidates will enjoy a fully paid induction completing the Care certificate qualification as needed and ongoing professional development. You will need a driving licence but we can train the rest.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work within your community in a small, highly effective team providing homecare and support across Hunstanton.
- You are passionate about making a difference in your community.
- You will need a full valid driving licence, access to a vehicle and a kind heart!
- Willingness to work a variety of hours, including alternate weekends.
As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities and a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy:
- Paid induction and ongoing professional development
- Competitive salary £9.30-£12.30
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (eight days) as well as the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus
- Fuel card
- An opportunity to experience working in a charity that makes caring rewarding
- Long service awards.
We believe in providing great care & connecting with the people we support. Key responsibilities of the role:
- Be part of a responsive team providing support to patients and their families in the community via our home care service, our visits are usually an hour or more and where possible we plan them to be from the same members of staff from our dedicated team.
- With your knowledge you will be ensuring people who use our services receive safe, caring, responsive and effective care.
- play a proactive role in signposting patients and their families to other relevant support services.
Here’s what people have to say about working here:
Jane said, “I feel proud to be part of a team who are committed to providing the best possible support to families, doing small things that make a big difference to people in their own homes and out and about.”
And Brendan said, “My work consists of helping older people with personal care, shopping, taking them on trips out, though mostly they enjoy having someone to chat to, keeping them company.”
For more information or for the job pack ‘apply’ or alternatively to discuss the role please contact Layla or Jennifer at Caring Together.
We are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We are an equal opportunities employer and expect staff to respect the personal choice and lifestyles of colleagues, carers, and people with care needs.