There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Norvic Healthcare (Anglia) Ltd
Closing Date: 17/06/19
3 Homecare Team Leaders Required – Closing Date Monday 17 June 2019 at 5pm
Hourly Rate: £9.35 – £10.80 per hour (Up £25,250 per annum) plus 28 days paid holiday
Norvic Healthcare are looking for Homecare Team Leaders to oversee a group of highly motivated Homecare Workers in the Norwich area and provide support to the office team based in Taverham, Norwich. You will have a flexible approach to working hours, prioritise and work to deadlines, and ability to communicate at all levels especially with other professional services. You will be Strong IT skills and competent driving essential.
Duties will include:
- Producing staff rosters and ensure they are sent to both staff and clients on a weekly basis
- Managing and supporting staff so they can perform their roles safely to the best of their ability
- Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
- Client assessments, risk assessments and care plan reviews
- Assisting with new business enquiries, staff recruitment and retention
- Assist with on call duties and client visits as required
There is opportunity for personal and professional development through funded courses including NVQ Levels 2 to 4 Specialist training also provided in areas such as Diabetes, Dementia, Epilepsy, Autism and Asperger’s. Full/Part time work available with competitive rates of pay and much more.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed contractual hours available for 16 hours to 40 hours per week
- Weekly & Monthly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Travel time, Waiting time & Mileage allowance
- 28 days paid holiday for full time position (pro rata for part time positions)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Pay for time taken off for planned medical appointments
- Free ongoing training
- Free uniform
The position will involve having a substantial contact with vulnerable people. A satisfactory enhanced DBS is therefore required prior to taking up the position.
Norvic Healthcare is a family run business based in Taverham. We strive on investing time and effort in our staff and have Investor In People accreditation. Our passion for exceptional care will make us the destination of choice for staff and clients.