There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Full Time / Part Time work available that will include some evenings and every other weekends. DRIVING IS ESSENTIAL TO WORK IN THESE AREAS
About this Opportunity:
It takes a special kind of person to become part of the First Choice Home Care Team.
We provide dedicated Carers to care for vulnerable people in their own home to Harleston, Diss and surrounding villages.
If you are passionate about building a rewarding career and want to make a change in someone’s life within the care industry, we you would like to hear from you.
Salary and Benefits:
- £8-£10 hourly pay rate
- Flexible working hours
- All local work
- Contracted hours
- Holiday pay
- A Chance to progress through the company
- Full in house training provided and paid
- Free uniforms
- Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
- Recommend a friend scheme
Responsibilities of Care Assistant role:
- Caring, dedicated, hard working and reliable
- No experience necessary as full company training will be given.
- Full UK driving license is essential
Contact the office on 01379 640100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.