There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/08/20
Kare Plus Norwich are looking to expand our team of excellent Home Care Givers in the Norwich, and North Norfolk area.
We are seeking individuals that are caring, compassionate and reliable, with a good work ethic to support people within their own homes and assist them to be happy and safe, while providing high quality care.
Previous experience within a Healthcare role is not essential, as we will provide you with training and support to gain experience and confidence.
The role of a Home Care Giver can be varied every day, as everybody has different needs and requirements, and we strongly agree with person-centred care.
We were awarded the regional Home Care Employer of the Year Award 2019/20 at the recent Great British Care Awards. We were presented our award when Sir Norman Lamb visited our Norwich office in November 2019.
Duties can include, but are not limited to;
- Assisting with personal care, washing, bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Meal preparation and monitoring fluids and food eaten.
- Administering medication.
- Safe moving and positioning procedures, using hoists, stand aids etc.
- Social and recreational activities, accompanying clients to appointments.
- Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
What can Kare Plus offer you?
- Free training with on-going career development opportunities, including NVQs.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Competitive weekly pay, enhanced at weekends and bank holidays.
- Paid mileage, holiday pay, pension scheme and refer a friend bonus.
- 24/7 office and out of hours emergency support.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- UK driving licence and own transport (Essential).
- Have a caring and compassionate nature.
- A desire to serve the local community.
- A desire to make a difference to others lives.
If you would like to find out more, please apply today! One of the team will happily contact you to discuss the role further and book you in for an initial chat/interview.