There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Year
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 29/04/22
Home Instead provide high quality homecare to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as we care for our clients, like family.
Care Experience is not essential – Full Training will be offered
If you have a passion for helping others and want to use your skills in communication, relationship building and sales to make a positive difference in your local community then this could be the role for you.
As a Home Care Consultant you will be the first point of contact for individuals and families looking for care for themselves or a loved one. You will be able to quickly build rapport and trust with the enquirer, arrange and complete a home assessment and organise the care service for them.
You will work closely with colleagues to ensure a smooth transition of new clients to their ongoing support by the Client Experience Team.
You will also require good written communication skills and attention to detail to complete high quality care plans and risk assessments.
The role will include:
- Understand the Company’s products and services including their benefits to clients
- Manage new client enquiries in line with procedures and record details on the CRM system
- Complete care consultations with new clients, including assessments and paperwork
- Liaise with Client Experience and CAREGiver Experience colleagues to ensure new clients are matched with suitable Care Professionals
- Complete introductions of Care Professional and clients
- Carry out initial client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Manage the handover of new clients to the Client Experience Team once their service is established
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Maintain accurate client and Care Professional records on Home Instead systems
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against goals.
- Contribute to the development of the sales process to continually refine and improve
- Work with business development colleagues to identify and action opportunities to generate and increase client enquiries
- Work with colleagues to ensure that the business maintains an excellent reputation for delivery of high-quality services and support to the community.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Participate in on-call duties
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- A passion for helping others
- Sales experience
- Good verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience of building relationships
- Good written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or willing to study for relevant qualifications
- Commitment to personal and organisational growth and learning
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Experience of using data and analytics to make informed decisions
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Ability to support out of hours on call service
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
For further information, please call our office on 01603 482116.