We are recruiting home care assistants for the domiciliary care team in our Norwich branch. Due to the current high demand for care workers, we are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference.
As a care assistant you would be working out and about in the community, going into people’s own homes. The role will include:
• personal care
• meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
• medication administration/prompting
• light housework duties
• general social support
This role would be covering the NR13 area of Norfolk, Brundall and Blofield.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role.
A driving licence and access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
• Paid Mileage
• Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
• Free training
• Flexible working hours
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
• Competitive pay rates starting from £9
• ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
For more information, a general chat or to apply please call 01603616999 or alternatively send an email to: email@example.com.
We hope to hear from you soon!!!!