There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! Mileage & Expenses
Closing Date: 19/11/21
No previous CARE experience is required as full training, induction and shadowing will be provided.
Do you enjoy meeting new people, building good relationships with service users and learning new skills daily?
Do you enjoy seeing people thrive and improve, the smile on their face and knowing that you have made a difference in their lives?
Are you interested in a job where you can have a positive impact on people’s lives?
What we are looking for from our ideal candidate:
- Excellent work ethic, enthusiastic and caring
- Passion for providing a high standard of care
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence
- Access to your own car (desirable but not essential)
- Can work early mornings, late evenings and long day, plus alternate weekends.
As a Care Worker you will be assisting local elderly people in their own home with:
- All aspects of personal care
- Meal preparation
- Domestic duties
- Shopping and escorted outings
All of the above needs to be done whilst promoting dignity and respect.
In return, we will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Enhanced bank holiday pay
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Train towards Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma
- Ongoing Support from a friendly local team
Join our team and help many individuals retain their independence whilst continuing to live in the comfort of their own home.
If your answer is YES, take the first step towards the most rewarding career by joining our team of outstanding care assistants. call us today on 01603 555 220
Due to the nature and demands of our business, we are currently unable to accept applications for term time or school time hours only.
Successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) check.
We can offer immediate interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Locations: Various locations including Dereham, Watton, and in and around Norwich including; Old Costessey, Tunstead, Sprowston, Thorpe St Andrew, Cringleford, Bowthorpe, Catton, Colney, Costessey, Drayton, Earlham, Eaton, Hellesdon, New Catton, Taverham, Thorpe Hamlet, Barford, Little Plumstead, Hethersett, Sprowston, Dussindale, Bowthorpe, Brundall and Poringland