There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Nightingale Home Care
Closing Date: 19/09/21
EARN £11.10 – £13.50 PER HOUR.
Nightingale Homecare are looking for full time & part time Home Care Assistants to join our team in Beccles & Bungay and also for our team in Norwich, Brooke & surrounding villages.
This extremely rewarding & enjoyable role involves visiting clients in their homes, in your local community, supporting & assisting with daily tasks, to work with the client to enable them to remain living independently in the comfort of their own home with your valuable support.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – PAID INDUCTION TRAINING OFFERED
We Offer You:
- Extremely Competitive Pay Rates £11.10 – £13.50 per hour
- Guaranteed Hours of Employment Contracts
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time Hours
- Weekend only work & Evening only work available if preferred
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Induction Training
- Free Uniform & DBS Check
- Refer A Friend & Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Rates of Pay on Bank Holidays
· Supporting & assisting with personal care
· Providing companionship, being supportive & friendly
· Observing & reporting any changes in the health of the client
· Preparing light meals
· Light domestic duties
· Prompting & administering medication
· Providing support with hobbies & social activities
· Support with shopping & appointments
As this role is in the community you must hold a driving licence & have use of either a car or motorbike.