There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.50 + mileage Per Hour
Closing Date: 27/05/18
The Home Care Assistant role involves assisting elderly people with day to day tasks in their own homes and candidates of good character and sympathetic disposition are valued above all else.
Car drivers/owners preferred – most visits are in and around NR2 but there may be a requirement for visits further afield.
Part time or full time hours are available with excellent rates of pay starting at £8.50 with 45p per mile travel expenses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting elderly people with day to day tasks in their own homes
- Driving to private residences to provide care in blocks of 30 mins or more
Qualifications and Skills
- Care Certificate or NVQ2 or higher in Health and Social Care desirable
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good standard of basic Mathematics
- Right to work in the UK essential
- All employees are subject to DBS Checks
For more information please visit our website: