There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits!
Leaf Homecare & Support Services Ltd
Closing Date: 30/06/17
Home care workers urgently required in the following areas:
- Great Yarmouth
- North Walsham
- and surrounding areas
We Can Offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Tax Free transport pay
- Up to 28 days holidays per year
- Training whilst you earn in health and social care under our recognised training body Roots Teaching Care
- Flexible working rotations
- Full support – we work while you work
- Work in areas suitable to you
- Part time or full time hours available
- Childcare vouchers available
- £100 Loyalty bonus for 6 months continued employment
We also offer full apprenticeships in health and social care for 17-24 year olds
No experience necessary as we can provide excellent training.
We are the proof that the benefits of working for a small local business far outweigh working for a large national company.
Why work for us?
We are an established Care Agency specialising in friendly reliable and professional care services.
Leaf Care Services have 100+ happy staff and we have an established customer base with Private, Social Care and NHS.
We are regulated by the CQC and we value our standard of services
What you will need:
- 2 References
- Undertake a full DBS check
- Your own transport in rural areas/ walking bicycle available in urban areas/some villages
- To be able to work alternative weekends
Contact our recruitment team on 0844 561 6711 or Apply Here