There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/12/22
Come and join our team and really make a difference to peoples lives!
Guild Healthcare are looking for kind, caring, reliable people to help pus make a difference in our local community.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic team based in Acle and the surrounding areas. You won’t regret it.
As one of our Healthcare Workers, you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you,
We also offer the following:
- Contracted hours (Full/Part Time)
- Flexible hours that work around you
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Local work
- Great rates of pay – £9.50 per hour (enhanced rates for emergency calls)
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free Healthcare Worker induction training
- Regular Healthcare Worker refresher training
- Free Healthcare Worker uniform, including Winter and Summer Jackets
- Paid, Mileage & Travel time
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)
- Exceptional support from our office staff who have all progressed throughout the business
- Team events (Covid-19 permitting)
- PPE (free)
As a Healthcare Worker, you can be the highlight of somebody’s day or you can be there for them in their darkest hour, but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing Healthcare Workers.
Each Care package is tailored to the individual and you will meet the people you will be supporting regularly, prior to working on your own.
We can help people with a range of different tasks, the main tasks are as follows:
Housework, Laundry, Shopping, Meal Preparation, Medication, Personal Care, Social activities, and most importantly, putting a smile on their face!
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we have an opportunity for you. All we ask for is a kind and caring nature, we can teach you the rest.