There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £13.50 - £15.50 Per Hour
Insignia Healthcare Group Ltd
Closing Date: 30/11/23
Insignia Healthcare Group is a leading provider of community care for people with complex health and social care needs, being delivered in their own homes. We provide NHS and Local Authority services to Children and Adults across Norfolk & Waveney.
- We are looking for caring and committed individuals to join our team on a contracted part time fixed rota or casual basis.
- Are you interested in joining one of Norfolk’s fastest growing caring and ethical healthcare providers?
Care is required for a 2:1 provision for a 29 year old brother and 39 year old sister located in Dereham Norfolk. They both attend college and live in the family home. They both have a very rare genetic disorder causing profound multi-sensory loss. Both adults are insulin dependent Diabetics and staff would be required to monitor their blood sugars and administer insulin therapy – full training and support will be provided by our Registered Nurse.
They both communicate using sign language so if you don’t have experience in this, we would like you to be prepared to learn the basic signs for this family.
What we will offer you.
- Flexible or contracted hours of work – part time & casual positions available.
- A Care Consultant who will support and help you maintain a positive work life balance.
- 4 weekly rota patterns, with the option to cover shifts at short notice.
- Paid annual leave
- Enhanced DBS provided if required
- Excellent clinical training and personalised support and development planning
- Paid refresher training
- Regular supervisions and appraisals with your own professional development pathway.
- Support and encouragement by us for you to reach your goals within the Healthcare and Social care sector.
- Opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification from our expert training provider, offering diploma levels 2&3.
- Monthly recognition programme
- Insignia annual care awards – recognition for years of service and outstanding contributions.
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – £100
- Employee discount scheme – (Blue light card)
Experience in complex care is desirable, but full training will be provided by our expert clinical trainers guided by our Registered Nurse.
If you are looking for the next step in caring and would like to join a conscientious company, dedicated to the care and support of our Young Adults and their family’s then please press apply now and tell us all about you.
Face to face training and interview – Social distancing guidelines in place & COVID-19 precautions. Weekly Covid Testing & Covid vaccination programme.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Store discount