There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Healthcare Assistant HCA / Senior Healthcare Assistant / Care Worker / Care Coordinator
Competitive rates + benefits!
Austhorpe House Nursing Home
Closing Date: 31/03/18
Austhorpe House Nursing Home is now recruiting for healthcare assistants, senior healthcare assistants, care workers and care coordinators for our lovely Nursing Home based in Forncett St Peter, Norwich, Norfolk.
We are looking for kind, friendly, talented and caring candidates to join and enhance our team of hard working, passionate and friendly team.
We are currently looking to recruit across day shifts and night shifts across all shift patterns covering weekdays and weekends.
The role of a healthcare assistant is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality care to our residents. You will be fully inducted and trained to go about your day to day duties in supporting our residents daily lives.
- Previous experience or qualifications would be beneficial, however, it isn’t a requirement for this role. Your values and personal qualities are far more important to us.
- To be kind, caring and patient with a reassuring and positive attitude.
- Equally happy to work as part of our team and on your own initiative, although you will have the full support of our all staff.
- An interest in working with our client group of elderly frail residents with dementia.
- Share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person- centred manner at all times.
What we can offer you:
- A very competitive rate of pay plus excellent enhancements for overtime.
- Comprehensive induction training high industry standards.
- The opportunity to undertake diploma qualifications and further studies. Such as level 2, 3 4 and 5.
- On the job support plus ongoing training and development
- Cash reward for introducing friends or family to work for us.
- The benefits of working for a small business where your contribution is truly valued.
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
If you are honest, friendly, well organised with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Candidates can apply by sending their CVs to Austhorpe.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01953 789 215.