There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 24/11/23
We are looking for Care Assistants for a stable role in the Waveney area, where you will be improving the quality of life in elderly and vulnerable clients.
- Providing Personal Care
- Support with Foods and Fluids
- Light Domestic Duties
- Medication Support
This role would suit an experienced care assistant with a passion for delivering person-centred care.
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full time, part time and weekend hours available, depending on your availability.
- Teams considered, if there’s someone you really would like to work with, let us know and we will invite them for an interview as well.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development, where you will be able to complete an NVQ in Health and Social Care
Butterfly Days is a fast-growing home care provider with a CQC rating of GOOD.
Join us, we have excellent opportunities for your career progression on our expansion plans.
- Rates of pay from £11/h.
- Mileage pay at £0.30/mile.
- Full Time and Part time hours available
– Typical Full time hours are 38 per week.
– Typical Part time hours are 20 per week.
Access to other benefits currently in use
Blue Light Card
Driving licence and own vehicle essential.
We do offer access to the Kickstart Norfolk moped scheme for non drivers.
To apply for the role please click the Apply Now button to be taken through to an email where you attach a CV or provide a written statement or alternatively give us a call.
Butterfly Days Ltd
Unit 3, Dunne House, Colville Road Works, Lowestoft – NR33 9QS
Other positions available