There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 12/08/22
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Part-Time / Full-Time
£10.19 – £10.74
NorseCare are an established care home provider, delivering services across a growing number of sites in Norfolk and Suffolk. Our homes proudly promote the needs of the individual and the wellbeing of everyone, creating a fun and supportive environment for our residents.
All Hallows is our Care Home with Nursing in Bungay, Suffolk where we aim to promote our residents independence whilst providing support on a daily basis. We are currently looking to recruit into our team of dedicated Healthcare Assistants working 35 hours per week on a permanent basis supporting on both early and late shifts, which will involve some weekend work. If you are looking for a more flexible role, we have opportunities on a casual basis working as and when required.
In this team, you will use your passion for care to deliver personal support to our residents, helping them with a range of day-to-day activity. You will work as part of a fantastic care team, aimed at delivering the best level of care whilst ensuring our residents have independence.
Our team will offer you the chance to develop a career within the care industry, giving you access to The Care Certificate as well as valuable hands-on training and support.
Our Successful Candidate:
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values.
- Be supportive and caring ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage due to the location of the home
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months subject to obtaining a contracted position working at least an average of 12 hours per week. This is also subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering