There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Full Time Care Assistant
up to £9.20 Per Hour
Closing Date: 03/05/19
Full time care assistant
Do you enjoy helping others, and want to make the difference in their day to day lives? Do you have caring personality and a positive attitude? Then this job is for you!
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Care Assistant, to join our Bank team for our Residential Home-Woodstock
Woodstock is a 27 bedded home in Dereham, which provides Residential care to the Elderly and specialises in Dementia Care.
This role is for a care assistant full-time.
As a Care Assistant your day to day duties would include:
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with the Client and their family to ensure we are giving person centered care
- Assisting with food and drink needs
- Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
- Free DBS
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please contact our recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
Woodstock Care Home ltd, The Green , Gressenhall, NR20 4DT
Click Call or Apply now to email us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.