Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Friendly support for young man to enable social engagement and activities.
Location: Norwich NR4
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
I am an engaging and vocal 19 year old wheelchair user who would like a friendly P.A. to support me to get out and about, as well as providing some basic support and care within the home. I will require some help with personal care and having snacks & drinks. I enjoy going into the city for social activities and like Bowling. A person who is young at heart and has shared interests would be ideal.
· Friendly, positive nature
· Able to work flexibly
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 15 hours per week, at flexible/negotiable times. There is a possibility that working hours will be increased in future – potentially up to 30 weekly.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.