There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 19/08/22
Hours: 35 hours per week, possible Job share
Wage: £10.58 per hour To be reviewed after 6 months
Closing date: Friday 19th August 2022
Interviews: W/c 22nd August 2022
Interview Panel: Carol Elkerton – Head of Finance and Business Support, Anna Worthington – Finance Officer
Location: Nansa Family Centre, 33 Woodcock Road, Norwich, NR3 3TT
The Finance Administrator will support the Head of Finance and Finance team with the smooth and effective running of the administration of all aspects of the charity finances. Duties will include – creating and updating reports, managing accounts payable and receivable, petty cash and bank reconciliations.
- Accurate and timely bookkeeping
- Effective office administration
- Smooth functioning of financial administration, must have experience of Sage Accounts programme
- Maintains excellent standards of time-keeping, personal presentation and a positive and professional attitude.
- Record and maintain accurate record of financial transactions
- Recording of debits and credits
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Paying regular bills for the charity
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Invoicing deliveries and paying vendors for their goods and services
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
- Monitoring debt levels
- Recording cash receipts and reconciling bank statements
- Maintaining petty cash
Sage experience is essential for this role.
Please see job description for more information
Click Apply Now to e-mail us for an application pack.
Nansa is committed to an inclusive working environment, promoting equal opportunities in employment however due to the nature of the work involved applicants must be 18 or over.
Nansa is committed to the safeguarding of our beneficiaries and welfare of our staff, volunteers and partners. This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Nansa is a Data Controller, and complies with the principles of the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation. Your application form will be kept for six months whether you are successful or not then deleted or destroyed.
Nansa is a Disability Confident Employer.