There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 09/07/21
Home Instead provide high quality homecare to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as we care for our clients, like family.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to use your skills in relationship building, account management and administration to make a positive difference in Norwich then this could be the role for you.
As a Client Experience Lead you will meet regularly with our clients to ensure the service provided meets their needs. You will be able to quickly build rapport and trust with clients and will also require good written communication skills and attention to detail to complete high quality care plans and risk assessments.
You will work closely with colleagues to ensure that all clients receive high quality care from a suitably matched and qualified professional CAREGiver.
The role will include:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care
- Complete care package service reviews and quality assurance visits
- Develop client care packages in line with client needs and wishes
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead systems
- Audit client and CAREGiver activity records
- Manage client compliments, concerns, incidents, complaints and queries
- Support the management of safeguarding actions
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions
- Support and mentor CAREGivers
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Compliance with all relevant franchise standards, legal and regulatory requirements
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business
- Participate in on-call duties as required
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in respect of employment and service delivery
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent or willing to study for this
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate
- Must have full driving license and means of transport to visit clients
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role
Company Bonus Scheme
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Pension, Employee Benefit Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
£20,000 to £23,000 per annum