There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 23/08/19
Job Purpose: to support me, a lady with medical/fatigue related difficulties, with personal care, household tasks and meal preparation.
Location: Fakenham, Norfolk.
Details: To provide support with personal care.
To help plan and support with daily tasks such as shopping, housework, laundry and gardening.
To help with meal planning and preparation.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experience of providing personal care
• Flexible and adaptable with hours and tasks of work
• Good organisational skills
• Confident personality, who is able to provide support and encouragement
• Car driver.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 9 hours a week to be worked over 3 days, approx. 10am – 1pm.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.