There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! Per Week
Allicare (Dairy Barn Lodge)
Closing Date: 18/12/17
We are looking for caring and responsible individuals to join our team working on a 2 week on 2 week off or longer term basis, to be responsible for providing personal care and support to elderly and disabled people living in there own homes.
The positions requires providing personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, carrying out domestic duties and other tasks that allow the clients to achieve their goals of remaining in their homes and living as independent life as possible.
Previous live in care experience required.
Driving licence beneficial but not always required.
The main terms and benefits are as follows:
- Flexible working patterns
- Free Induction Training
- Update and Refresher Training on a regular basis
- Opportunities to study QCF Qualifications from Level 2 to Level 5
- Excellent rates of pay
- First Aid Training
- Paid DBS check
- Paid holiday
What you will need:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage,
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Own transport arrangements to be made to and from clients
If you feel this is a position that you meet, then we would like to hear from you on 01508 578807 or email us on email@example.com
Or click here to APPLY