There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Great Yarmouth and villages
Closing Date: 31/07/19
Due to our successful rapidly expanding business, KARE PLUS, NORWICH have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join our team and develop your career.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants to cover shifts within Nursing/Residential Homes and private Hospitals around Norfolk/ Suffolk areas.
Working as the part of team in the Nursing/residential homes, providing top quality care for the residents, making them feel safe and comfortable as well as supporting the team with shift duties, which could include helping with the laundry or helping with the meals.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a high standard of care. KARE PLUS takes it reputation as a caring company very seriously and constantly looks to recruit individuals that have the same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.
IS THIS YOU? Then don’t hesitate, APPLY TODAY
- 24/7 support
- High Pay rates from £8.30 hour depending on shift plus mileage (where applicable)
- Weekly pay/company pension contribution/holiday pay
- Chance to maximise income
- FREE uniform
- Enhanced FREE DBS
- FREE Training
- On-Going Training, development and career opportunities
- Refer a friend (conditions apply)
- Kare Hero of the month
- Minimum of 3 months experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different Healthcare environments
- Respect peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Own tranport is essential due to shift locations
Kare Plus is a leading UK Healthcare staff provider with over 80 offices nationwide. Our Norwich office, which is CQC registered, is able to offer a complete 24/7 service, by local staff with local knowledge. Kare Plus Norwich ethos is of high quality care, practice and compliance, even in areas where it is not required, we believe in honesty, transparency and reliability, and provide an excellent healthcare recruitment program.
Apply today and join the successful team
Give us a call on 01603 340044 or email your CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you