There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Great Yarmouth and villages
Various locations across Norfolk
Closing Date: 26/07/19
KARE PLUS in NORWICH have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join our team and develop your career.
We are currently looking to recruit friendly, reliable and experienced HealthCare Assistants to cover shifts within Nursing/Residential Homes and private Hospitals around Norfolk areas.
Working as the part of team in the Nursing/Residential homes, providing top quality care for the residents, making residents feel safe and comfortable as well as supporting the team with shift duties, which could include helping with the laundry or helping with the meals.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a high standard of care. KARE PLUS takes it reputation as a caring company very seriously and constantly looks to recruit individuals that have the same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation.
For the right candidate we offer:
- 24/7 support
- High Pay rates from £8.30 hour depending on shift plus mileage (where applicable)
- Weekly pay/company pension contribution/holiday pay
- Chance to maximise income
- FREE uniform
- Enhanced FREE DBS
- FREE Training
- On-Going Training, development and career opportunities
- Refer a friend (conditions apply)
- Kare Hero of the month
The right candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 months experience with care sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different Healthcare environments
- Respect peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Must have own transport due to shift locations also due to start/finish times
IS THIS YOU? Then don’t hesitate, APPLY TODAY
Kare Plus is a leading UK Healthcare staff provider with over 80 offices nationwide. Our Norwich office, which is CQC registered, is able to offer a complete 24/7 service, by local staff with local knowledge.
Apply today and join the successful team
Give us a call or email your CV with contact details
and we will get in touch with you