There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 17/08/21
Home Instead Senior Care provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
- £9.75 – £19.50 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme
- CAREGiver social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
We build great friendships and assist older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life.
Evening calls operate between 5pm and 10pm. You will be required to support our clients with their evening routines, meals etc.
- Reliable, honest, & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable, and caring with a desire to help others
- Own reliable transport
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
Enrich your life. Call Harriet on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form below