There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour
Home Support Matters
Closing Date: 31/05/20
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and reliable individuals to join our team delivering care to people living in their own homes.
Reporting to the Norwich branch you would be responsible for working directly with customers to provide a skilled and sensitive service to include personal assistance, emotional and physical care and maintaining and promoting independence.
Our main priority for this job is to find some great new support workers; people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
You need to have previous experience working within the community as a care worker, however, additional training will be available as required.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values. These are:
· A commitment to quality and being the best that we can
· Treating the people, we support with compassion
· Showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with
· Having trust and respect for all members of our team
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same.
This service has been designed to work closely with the hospital discharge hubs to ensure effective and smooth discharges from hospital. The focus is provision of enabling support to help individuals gain or regain independence within the comfort of their own homes.
The Service covers: South Norfolk, Norwich, Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas.
Contracted Hours / Career progression opportunities / Fully paid training programme / Set working patterns / Pension Scheme / A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge / Paid mileage and travel time / Free DBS check
Posts available: Day and night shifts, Week on/week off rota
· Positive attitude and great communication skills.
· Motivated by making a difference, and respectful towards others.
· Reliable, hardworking and trustworthy.
· Good time keeping.
· Minimum of six months care experience within the community or care home setting.
· Car driver with a full clean licence.
· Flexibility and adaptability in a wide geographical area.