There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 30/09/21
Are you our next Enhanced Care Worker?
Are you looking for job satisfaction and want to feel valued?
If the answer is yes and you are caring, trustworthy and compassionate person, and you are looking for a rewarding career, then don’t miss out this opportunity to join our growing team.
Position: Enhanced Care Worker
Location: Sheringham, Holt, Aylsham, Cawston and surrounding areas, Norfolk
Pay Rate: £11 (block work pay)
Role and Key responsibilities as an Enhanced Care Worker you will support with:
– personal care that may include bathing.
– administer medication.
– social interaction.
– meal preparation and shopping.
– Support individuals in end-of-life care.
Skills and Experience:
– Full UK driver’s license and own a car is essential.
– Caring person with passion to care for others.
– Reliable and good communication skills.
– Wants to build a career in care.
– Experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
– Company car while on shift.
– Excellent rates of pay (block pay)
– Joining bonus.
– 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
– Bank holiday enhancements
– Referral program incentive
– Free DBS, Uniform and PPE.
– Local office and on call support 7 days a week
– We provide full mandatory and specialist training,
– Opportunities for career progression with us
– On-going recognition and support by the management team
Apply now or call Ana on 01379640100 for more information about how to become a Enhanced Care Worker.
Relevant Key words: Care Worker, Care Assistant, Recovery Care Worker, Support worker, Mental Health, Enhanced Care Worker