There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 01/12/21
Are you seeking job satisfaction and want to feel Valued?
If the answer is yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our established business.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are looking for caring, kind, reliable, and trustworthy people to join our fantastic, dedicated team of Enhanced Care Assistant.
Don’t miss out the opportunity of getting a £150 Joining Bonus.
Location: Dereham and surrounding areas, Norfolk
Excellent rates of pay from £10.50 up to £11.50 per hour (blockwork pay)
We offer to the successful Enhanced Care Assistant candidate:
- Company Car While on shift.
- Bank holiday enhancements
- £150 Referral program incentive
- Guaranteed hours offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Free DBS, Uniform and PPE.
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
- Opportunities for career progression with us
- On-going recognition and support by the management team
As a Enhanced Care Assistant you will support individuals with:
- Personal care, which includes bathing.
- Administering medication.
- Meal preparation and nutritional support.
- Light house duties.
Enhanced Care Assistant Skills and Experience:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is essential for this position.
- Good communication skills and likes to help people.
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that First Choice Home Care is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application for Enhanced Care Assistant. For more information, please visit our website or call Ana by clicking ‘Call Now’.