There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Support Me At Home Ltd
Closing Date: 19/05/17
Support Me at Home are looking for Care at Home Support Workers to work in North Norfolk
We are eager to speak to home carers who have their own vehicle and can work in and around North Walsham, Bacton, Mundesley, Stalham, Wroxham, Sutton and the surrounding rural areas.
We have a great team of carers who really do care for the people they look after.
- 24 hour On call management team.
- On going training
- Flexible shifts – weekdays, evenings and weekends, although we do expect you to work every other weekend for this role
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniforms
- Petrol Allowance / Travel time paid
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure.
If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process. If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. SMAH is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.