Do you have a passion for care and helping others?
Do you want to work in an environment where you are able to make a difference? Then look no further!
We have a fun and exciting opportunity for you to work within your local community supporting our clients to live independently.
This role is extremely rewarding and will have you leaving work with a smile on your face knowing you have truly made a positive difference to someone’s day.
No experience is needed as fully paid training with our supportive team is provided.
• Excellent training with regular updates
* Travel time paid at full rate,
• Excellent Pay Rates – £10.70p/h.
• Full time / Part time hours are available.
• Free uniforms and high-quality PPE provided.
• Generous mileage allowance for staff who drive.
• Company Pension Contribution
• Regular supervisions
• Career progression
• NVQ/QCF qualifications offered to all.
• Refer a friend to us bonus!
What we look for in our Care Assistants
• A genuine caring and compassionate nature
• Looking for a permanent role
• Flexible availability to work
• Availability to contribute to working every other weekend.