There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9 per Hour
Closing Date: 03/09/20
We are recruiting home care assistants for the domiciliary care team in our Norwich branch. Due to the current high demand for care workers, we are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference.
As a care assistant you would be working out and about in the community, going into people’s own homes. The role will include:
• personal care
• meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
• medication administration/prompting
• light housework duties
• general social support
This role would be covering the NR8 area of Norfolk.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. A driving licence and access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
• Paid Mileage
• Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
• Free training
• Flexible working hours
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
• Competitive pay rates starting from £9 per hour
• ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
For more information, a general chat or to apply by clicking the links below