There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 13/12/19
To provide support to a Mother of two children assisting with household tasks such as cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and managing household bills. Also, to cover other assistant and on occasions help with children’s routine.
Location: Reepham, Norwich, NR10
I am a loving Mum to two happy and easy-going children aged two and twelve. I have several health conditions both physical and mental which can restrict my interaction with my children particularly in the mornings. Despite this I have a bubbly personality and am someone who enjoys the outdoor life. The assistance I require is listed below, the tasks each day dependant on my well-being that morning:
• Managing household bills and debt management
• Meal preparation
• Some elements of personal care at times
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Patient and understanding
• Flexible in relation to hours worked
• The ability to carry out daily tasks to a high standard
• An understanding and empathetic nature towards mental health issues
• Shared interests
Summary terms and conditions:
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: minimum 5 hours per week, mornings and possibly some evenings. To cover other assistant hours due to holiday/sickness. Exact times to be discussed at interview.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.