There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.50 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 28/02/20
To support a Dereham based Mum with two children with a weekly hygiene clean of the property and weekly shop.
I’m looking for support once a week for three hours from 9am to Midday, in the first instance on a Thursday. The day will start with a deep clean of my wet room, tidying the kitchen and if time allows a quick hoover and polish. At about 10.30am we will visit Tescos to do my weekly shop. Again, if time permits you will assist me with putting the shopping away when we return.
I have a functional neurological disorder, fibromyalgia and emotional difficulties; an understanding of the issues and barriers facing people living with disabilities is therefore required. You will also have an empathic nature towards children living with similar emotional difficulties.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Experienced with a mature outlook
• Happy to work with children experiencing emotional difficulties
• An ability to carry out household tasks to a high standard
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £9.50 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
• Hours and times of work: 9am to Midday every Thursday
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period.