There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£22000 to £27000 Per Year
Protected: Purely Care (Focus Caring Services Ltd)
Closing Date: 06/10/20
We are looking for an experienced Manager/Supervisor with great communication skills and passion for providing high quality care to take up our new role of Deputy Care Manager. You will be supporting and assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of our Norwich based domiciliary care service. We support elderly and disabled people to remain safely in their own homes by providing live-in care and daily home care visits. This is a hands-on role that involves taking a share of the on-call duties and doing direct care occasionally. Most hours are able to be completed within office hours. However, we run a 24 hour service, so it is sometimes necessary to work at unsocial times so you may be called on to respond to emergencies at night.
Previous experience in domiciliary care is required along with supervisory experience. The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Level 3 diploma and be willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Social Care. In addition, a car driver is essential. You should be confident driving in unfamiliar places.
We offer the following benefits:
- £22,000 – £27,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Use of company car for work related travel
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
You can find out more about the company at www.purelycare.co.uk