There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 18/06/21
Better Healthcare Services supports adults and children with long term clinical needs. Our specialist care team is highly trained in providing a specialist service, supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health issues, complex health needs, acquired brain / spinal injuries and physical disabilities.
Due to the increased demand for healthcare staff supporting people in the Norfolk community, we are increasing our specialist support team numbers to care for people living in their own homes with complex health and social care needs.
We recruiting for reliable, dedicated and compassionate individuals to work on a full or part time basis. We currently have various hours available across the county including long days, evenings, nights and weekends.
The role will include:
- Providing support with personal care
- Supporting with moving and positioning
- Maintaining household tasks
- Promoting independence and providing social support.
- Observing, monitoring and recording client’s physical wellbeing and report any changes to senior staff members
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Assisting with nutritional needs, preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
- Supporting with clinical needs including: PEG feeding, suctioning, tracheostomy care, oxygen/ventilation.
For this role previous 6 months experience in a health and social care setting is essential, along with a caring nature and the ability to work well as part of a team but also independently. A driving license and access to your own transport is needed for this role due to potential rural locations.
Why join Better Healthcare?
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Weekly COVID testing available
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay rates starting from £9 increasing to £14
- Refer a friend bonus
- Ongoing training, 1:1 with our nurse
- Continuous support and the opportunity to progress in your role